The shooting of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. According to the latest update, the unit will now move to Bulgaria and will shoot for a month long schedule there. Some songs and key scenes will be shot in those beautiful locales and after this, the unit will once again move back to Hyderabad and continue its shoot in RFC.
Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business. Prabhas and Rana will be essaying the lead roles along with Anushka and Tamanna.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you