Now, according to the latest update, the unit will take a three day break and will head to Mahabaleswar on the 26th of August. A major schedule has been planned there, and once the shoot finishes, the team will head back to RFC again for the rest of the shoot. Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture