Now, according to the latest update, the unit will take a three day break and will head to Mahabaleswar on the 26th of August. A major schedule has been planned there, and once the shoot finishes, the team will head back to RFC again for the rest of the shoot. Baahubali will be made in two parts, and this project is already making news for its pre-release business.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you