As the audio release date is approaching, the crescendo for the trailer of Bahubali is unrelenting among the movie lovers. Team Baahubali surprised everyone by not making it a star-studded affair as expected earlier. As of now, the Hitex open grounds, located in the heartland of Hyderabad, is getting ready to host the audio event on the 31st of this month. The trailer will be released along with the audio album.
In the meantime, Karan Johar, the renowned B-town film maker, is making arrangements to unveil the Hindi version of the trailer on June 1st . It is also heard that ‘Dolby Atmos’, a new innovation in sound technology which gives a stunning experience for the viewers, will be used for the trailer. The venue and other details will be revealed soon. It is well known that Karan Johar has brought the Hindi rights for this flick which will release on the 10th of July.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you