SS Rajamouli’s crowd pleasing period drama, Baahubali, is continuing its steady run in all the areas of its release. The watertight screenplay accompanied by some awe-inspiring visuals have played a big part in the movie’s success at the box office. So far, the movie has collected unprecedented numbers all over the world.
We have already reported that the movie has notched up 22.58 crores share in Nizam alone by the end of first week. Now, continuing its solid run in the second week as well, it has collected a share of 1.54 Crores yesterday. Trade analysts predict that it could easily touch the 30 Crore mark in this region very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death