India’s biggest motion picture franchise ‘Baahubali’ not only created history at box-office, but it also did a lot of good to the Telugu and Indian film industries. The film has been celebrated by everyone as India’s biggest movie event of all-time.
Now, Baahubali has propelled a huge growth in the Indian animation and VFX industry. According to the latest report by PM Narendra Modi’s pet program to revitalize Digital India – Make In India, the country’s animation and VFX industry grew 16.4% in 2016 with a revenue of Rs. 59.5 billion.
- Varun Tej’s next confirmed
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title