India’s biggest motion picture franchise ‘Baahubali’ not only created history at box-office, but it also did a lot of good to the Telugu and Indian film industries. The film has been celebrated by everyone as India’s biggest movie event of all-time.
Now, Baahubali has propelled a huge growth in the Indian animation and VFX industry. According to the latest report by PM Narendra Modi’s pet program to revitalize Digital India – Make In India, the country’s animation and VFX industry grew 16.4% in 2016 with a revenue of Rs. 59.5 billion.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you