India’s biggest motion picture franchise ‘Baahubali’ not only created history at box-office, but it also did a lot of good to the Telugu and Indian film industries. The film has been celebrated by everyone as India’s biggest movie event of all-time.
Now, Baahubali has propelled a huge growth in the Indian animation and VFX industry. According to the latest report by PM Narendra Modi’s pet program to revitalize Digital India – Make In India, the country’s animation and VFX industry grew 16.4% in 2016 with a revenue of Rs. 59.5 billion.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans