India’s most expensive picture, Baahubali, is showing some muscle at the box office with its amazing run all over the world. Released last Friday, it has notched up terrific figures in its first weekend. Collections are pretty strong on weekdays as well in all the areas of its release.
As of now, this magnum opus is inching towards becoming the highest grossing film in South India. Rajinikanth’s Robo is highest grossing film in the South till date. Trade analysts predict that Baahubali has a great chance of surpassing Robo’s gross and share collections in the next few days. Already, Baahubali’s worldwide gross has surpassed 250 Crores and with this speed it will inch pass Robo and emerge as the biggest hit of South India by the end of this week.
So far, Baahubali collected a share worth 70 Crores with its Telugu version alone. In Hindi, it has raked in more than 35 Crores share and in Tamil and Malayalam, the figures are 23 Crores and 3 Crores respectively.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you