India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali, is slowly inching towards a memorable milestone in the Ceded region. After collecting close to 18.3 crores in its 16-day run, the Rajamouli’s epic war drama now looks all set to cross the 20 crore magical mark by the end of this week. The film is still collecting a decent 25-30 lakh share every day, and coupled with the Sunday advantage and no with big films around, the collections should maintain the same momentum.
So far, Baahubali grossed close to 450 crores worldwide and continues its dream run at the box-office at several areas in the country and even in the overseas. With the film’s Chinese version releasing within a few months, Baahubali should give a tough competition to the country’s highest grosser, PK, which grossed more than 7 billion rupees.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks