Released five weeks ago on 10th July, India’s biggest motion picture and SS Rajamouli’s ambitious war drama, Baahubali surpassed Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3 lifetime collections of 542 crore and became the country’s third highest grosser ever, with a humongous 545 crore worldwide gross.
With this Baahubali is only next to Aamir Khan’s PK (700 plus crore) and Salman’s Bajarangi Bhaijaan (565 crore). The Baahubali box-office storm is yet to subside even in its 5th week and with several successful big budget films like Srimanthudu, Bajarangi Bhaijaan, Mission Impossible 5 giving it a tough competition.
Fans are eagerly awaiting Baahubali’s release in foreign languages, which will enable the film overtake PK’s collections in the near future.
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
Articles that might interest you