Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar was one of the speakers at the Indian School of Business (ISB) Leadership Summit that was held in Hyderabad recently. Karan hailed the blockbuster magnum opus, Baahubali, as the best Indian film made till date.
Karan, who co-presented the Hindi versions of Baahubali 1 & 2 across the country, said that the South Indian films have the conviction that is lacking in Bollywood movies. Karan also said that he is hoping to set up a film school that teaches the grassroots of filmmaking to aspiring talents who lack the opportunities.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked