As the buzz among the movie buffs gets intensified, Baahubali team is finishing its final leg of its humongous promotions. Expectations are riding high on this magnum opus which is getting ready for a massive release on the 10th of this month.
As per the fresh reports from a reliable source, it is heard that a buyer from Karnataka has struck gold even before the film’s release. It is learnt that he has brought the film for a whopping price and sold it to another distributor to bag a profit of 5 crore. This news sums up the huge demand for this venture in the market.
Directed by Rajamouli, Arka Media Works banner is the production house behind this project.
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta
- Vishal to skip Abhimanyudu’s pre-release event, promotions
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark