As the buzz among the movie buffs gets intensified, Baahubali team is finishing its final leg of its humongous promotions. Expectations are riding high on this magnum opus which is getting ready for a massive release on the 10th of this month.
As per the fresh reports from a reliable source, it is heard that a buyer from Karnataka has struck gold even before the film’s release. It is learnt that he has brought the film for a whopping price and sold it to another distributor to bag a profit of 5 crore. This news sums up the huge demand for this venture in the market.
Directed by Rajamouli, Arka Media Works banner is the production house behind this project.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you