Now, Madhan’s gesture in the times of tax hike and the subsequent closure of the Tamil movie industry is winning appreciation from all quarters. Madhan announced today that he will reduce his remuneration by 15% for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry. Well, that’s surely is an admirable initiative and let’s hope that more stars will follow suit.
Until the revision, I am willing to reduce 15% off my remuneration for songs and dialogues, if that would help the industry.
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) July 3, 2017
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court