Bluesky Cinemas is one of the leading overseas distribution companies for Indian movies. Recently, they distributed SS Rajamouli’s crowd-pleasing epic wonder Baahubali and bagged huge profits. It is a known fact that the film had notched up a share of more than 10 Million dollars in overseas markets . But the company had acquired the distribution rights of the movie for only 9 Crores.
As per the latest update, ‘Bluesky Cinemas’ has handed over 4 Crores to Arka Media Works. This is in fact a rare and thoughtful gesture from the distribution house to return some percent of their profits to the production company and these kinds of unselfish acts will surely have a good effect on the negotiations between the two parties in future.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick