From the past two days, there have been several reports that superstar Shahrukh Khan has done a cameo in the second part of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. The news spread like wildfire creating a lot of chaos and confusing among the media.
To clear all this, the makers of Baahubali finally sprung into action and revealed that though they would love to have a star like SRK in the film, all these reports are just rumors.
The bug budget flick has created a lot of noise and everyone wants to get associated with the project. Slated for a release on the 28th of April, Baahubali 2 is currently in its post-production mode.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) February 14, 2017
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US