There is some exciting news for fans of Young Rebel Star Prabhas and S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’. The movie has recently celebrated its first anniversary of release and the shooting of the second part is going ahead with full speed.
Very soon, merchandise from the Baahubali franchise is reportedly entering the market. The team has always been quite creative in leveraging social media to its advantage and now this merchandise is also expected to be a big thing.
Games, Toys and collectibles are expected to come out first. The movie is being produced by Arka Mediaworks.
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero