SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali, which released last Friday, has transcended all the boundaries and became a global hit. The movie is recording terrific collections all over the world. Already, it has surpassed many Bollywood blockbusters in the overseas market.
As per the latest report, the movie has collected 9.83 crores share after 4 days in the ceded region alone. With the current speed, it could touch the 15 crore mark very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you