Even in its fifth week, Baahubali 2 is showing no signs of stopping. The latest news is that the film has crossed the 185 crore mark and will soon touch the 190 mark within the next three days or so in both the Telugu states.
The lack of good and big budget films in this past few weeks is also a reason for the good collections of Baahubali. Meanwhile, the film is nearing the 500 crore mark in Hindi language which is a record in itself.
The film has broken several records during its run and is still getting praise from the audience. Directed by the brilliant Rajamouli this film is produced by Arka Media.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars