Finally, the wait for SS Rajamouli’s epic fantasy, Baahubali, is over. Since mid night, audience have been thronging the theaters and witnessing the eye-popping visuals and the breathtaking fight sequences in this period drama. The master filmmaker’s vision and execution has left the viewers in awe.
Sources say that this movie opened big in Krishna district. It has released across 28 theaters in this region and all the tickets for the first week are already sold out. This movie was brought for a whopping price of 4.5 crore, the highest till date for any Telugu movie.
So, with the fantastic initial reports, trade analysts believe that the movie could break even by the end of first week. This movie has got a big chance of shattering numerous records in all the areas of its release.
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
Articles that might interest you