No one would have imagined that a Telugu movie dubbed in Hindi will break all the records set by the Khan trio – Salman, Aamir and Shah Rukh. But SS Rajamouli’s blockbuster war drama, Baahubali The Conclusion, has overtaken all the existing opening weekend records set by the Khans.
After stunning the Bollywood trade circles by collecting a whopping 40.75 crore nett approximately on its opening day, Baahubali 2 followed it up with another 40.25 crore on Saturday.
And on Sunday, the movie has notched up a humongous 46 crores, taking the overall weekend collections to 125 crores nett. In its historic in the first weekend box-office run, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has surpassed the three Khans’ highest earners such as Sultan (105.53 Crs), Dangal (105.01 Crs) and Happy New Year (104 Crs).
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock