Yesterday, we have reported that the release of India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali,in Kerala is hanging in balance due to the theaters strike all over the state. The Kerala Film Exhibitors Federation has called for an indefinite strike until the piracy bug is sorted out. Premam, the latest Malayalam movie, entangled in piracy recently and all the exhibitors are holding onto a bold stance till the problem is solved.
This has severely dented the hopes of Baahubali’s release in Kerala. As per the latest update, it is heard that the exhibitors have decided to not go back on their decision. So, all the theaters which are linked with the federation will not screen any movie till the piracy issue is solved. But, a close source informed us that around 55 to 60 multiplexes and government theaters in Kerala are screening this magnum opus as per scheduled.
Keep watching this space for more updates on this issue.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks