S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali is getting a lot of accolades and is turning out to be a profitable venture for everyone. According to the latest update, the film has become the second highest grosser in Chennai after Shankar’s ‘I’.
The film has raked in a share of close to 6 crores till date and is closing on ‘I’ which collected 8 crores. The Tamil satellite rights of this film are said to be sold for a whopping 8 crores to a leading channel in Chennai.
Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna played major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you