S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali is getting a lot of accolades and is turning out to be a profitable venture for everyone. According to the latest update, the film has become the second highest grosser in Chennai after Shankar’s ‘I’.
The film has raked in a share of close to 6 crores till date and is closing on ‘I’ which collected 8 crores. The Tamil satellite rights of this film are said to be sold for a whopping 8 crores to a leading channel in Chennai.
Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna played major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
Articles that might interest you