Today marks the biggest ever day for Indian Cinema. Tollywood’s pride Baahubali The Conclusion has surpassed Aamir Khan’s PK’s full run collections and emerged as the highest grossing Indian movie of all-time.
What’s staggering about Baahubali 2’s record breaking feat is that the film has broken almost all the existing national box-office records within just 6 days. With just 200 plus crores short of 1,000 crore gross, the film is expected to surpass the magical milestone by next week.
Trade pundits are awestruck with Baahubali’s sensational box-office storm and are predicting that the movie will end its final tally somewhere around 1,200-1,300 crores gross.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success