Today marks the biggest ever day for Indian Cinema. Tollywood’s pride Baahubali The Conclusion has surpassed Aamir Khan’s PK’s full run collections and emerged as the highest grossing Indian movie of all-time.
What’s staggering about Baahubali 2’s record breaking feat is that the film has broken almost all the existing national box-office records within just 6 days. With just 200 plus crores short of 1,000 crore gross, the film is expected to surpass the magical milestone by next week.
Trade pundits are awestruck with Baahubali’s sensational box-office storm and are predicting that the movie will end its final tally somewhere around 1,200-1,300 crores gross.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you