The unpredictable rains have caused a havoc to many. The latest victim is the team of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Rain played a spoilsport earlier today as the entire shoot for the day had to be cancelled.
The makers are trying hard to wrap up the film in time but looks like such things are causing heavy problems. Left with no choice, the team was spotted playing a fun game of cricket on the sets.
Last day of war and rain plays spoil sport.
Unit decides to utilise it for cricket.. pic.twitter.com/o4FOLRhy5u
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 30, 2016
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you