The unpredictable rains have caused a havoc to many. The latest victim is the team of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Rain played a spoilsport earlier today as the entire shoot for the day had to be cancelled.
The makers are trying hard to wrap up the film in time but looks like such things are causing heavy problems. Left with no choice, the team was spotted playing a fun game of cricket on the sets.
Last day of war and rain plays spoil sport.
Unit decides to utilise it for cricket.. pic.twitter.com/o4FOLRhy5u
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 30, 2016
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film