Tollywood’s mega budget production, ‘Baahubali’, is getting ready for a release next summer, in the month of April. The film is being shot continuously in Ramoji Film City, at a specially designed set.
Principal shooting of the first part of this two part action drama is going to be wrapped up by December and post production work is already underway. Because of the massive visual graphics work involved, the team is planning carefully in order to avoid any delays.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and he will have Anushka and Tamanna as the heroines. Rana, Nasser, Sathya Raj, Ramya Krishna and Adivi Sesh are the other important actors in the movie.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you