Before the release of Baahubali The Conclusion in Karnataka, there was a huge tense situation prevailing due to Cauvery protestors calling for a ban on the film. The film’s director Rajamouli even appealed to the people of Karnataka to ensure a smooth release of the film.
And then, Kattappa Sathyaraj’s apology had calmed down the protestors, who agreed to let the film release. And now, Baahubali 2 has grossed over 80 crore in Karnataka, recreating Sandalwood box-office records.
Yesterday, Rajamouli watched Baahubali 2 at a single screen theater in Bellary, Karnataka, and interacting with media, he said that Baahubali should have been dubbed into Kannada just like Tamil and Malayalam. Well, no doubt that the film would have collected even more if it had a dubbed release instead of the Telugu version.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time