Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has completed two hundred days on set. The film started shooting sometime in July 2013 and 200 days were spent on the set so far, making it one of the longest movies to be shot in Telugu.
With an estimated budget of more than 175 Crores, ‘Baahubali’ is one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2015. Prabhas will be seen as a powerful warrior in the movie and Rana Daggubati is playing the villain role. Anushka and Tamanna are the heroines.
Keeravani is the music director and Senthil is the cinematographer for the film. Peter Hein is working on action department while Sabu Cyril is taking care of Art work and production design for this period film that is being produced by Arka Media.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you