Baahubali The Conclusion completes its 50-day theatrical run today. The film has so far grossed Rs.1,684 crore worldwide and will soon reach the Rs.1,700 mark. However, it is the upcoming Chinese release that will enable the film break into the magical Rs.2,000 crore club.
Allen Liu, CEO of E Stars Films, which is distributing Baahubali 2 in China, said in his latest interview to Forbes magazine that the film will release in over 4,000 screens in September. Allen has also confirmed that Baahubali’s cast will visit China to promote the film and enhance its box-office prospects.
Allen estimates that Baahubali 2 will collect around RMB300 million ($44.1 million) in China. And with the release in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, Baahubali is sure to surpass Dangal’s lifetime collections.
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight