SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released on April 28 last year and went on to become the all-time second highest grosser in Indian cinema’s history, after Aamir Khan’s Dangal. Baahubali 2 had grossed over Rs 1,650 crore across the globe. The film released in Japan on December 29 last year and the Japanese audience have been showcasing immense love towards the movie since day one.
This evening, Baahubali 2 crossed the rare $1 million mark in Japan. Apparently, Japan is said to be a difficult market to crack for non-Japanese and non-Hollywood films, and Baahubali 2’s latest $1M feat in the Land of Rising Sun turns out to be a memorable milestone in the film’s box-office journey.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?