There is no stopping for SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali at the box office. It has already crossed the Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and also registering solid collections in all versions across India.
As per the latest trade report, it has surpassed the 50 Crore mark in just 5 days including both the Telugu speaking states. Here is the detailed report of collections in Andhra and Telangana after 5 days.
|West Godavari||4.10 crores|
|East Godavari||4.49 crores|
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
Articles that might interest you