Ever since its release, SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali is setting the cash registers ringing with its phenomenal run. The first week collections are tremendous in all the areas of its release and with the current reports, this movie is holding its strength at the box office even in the second week.
As per the latest trade reports, Baahubali is now at the summit of South Indian cinema. It has surpassed the overall collections of Rajinikanth’s Robo, which is the previous record holder for the highest grossing South Indian film, in just 9 days. This movie is expected to topple many more records in the coming days.
Starring Prabhas, Rana, Anuskha, Tamannaah and few others, this period drama was produced by Arka Media Works banner. The second part, Baahubali: The Conclusion will release in 2016.
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you