Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is being shot at Ramoji Film City. Shooting has been going on for the past few days and some crucial talkie scenes have reportedly been canned. This schedule is expected to last for a few more days.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero in the film and Rana Daggubati will be seen in a key role. Veteran actress Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Nasser, Sathyaraj and Adivi Sesh are also a part of the cast.
‘Baahubali’ is expected to be a period drama and it involves extensive VFX work. This is going to be the most expensive Telugu film ever produced and Arka Media is the production house behind the film. M.M. Keeravani is scoring the tunes and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
- Allu Aravind to meet vedic scholars for Ramayana
- Rana’s next to be released in four languages
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
Articles that might interest you