Team Baahubali is getting ready to restart shooting, after taking a break of nearly a month. The movie unit was given a one month break to avoid shooting in the harsh summer sun. Rajamouli used this break to attend the film festival in Cannes.
Now, shoot is expected to resume from June 1st. The team is aiming to complete shoot by the end of November, so that the film will be ready for release in the month of April 2017.
Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannah and Anushka are the lead actors in this period epic, along with senior actors like Ramya Krishna, Nasser, Sathya Raj etc. Arka Mediaworks is producing this movie.
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
Articles that might interest you