Team Baahubali is betting big on VR (Virtual Reality) experience and director S.S. Rajamouli has already announced the same during a media meet that was held a few days ago. The team is being aided in this endeavour by renowned technology giant AMD.
The team is reportedly using some special cameras for the VR shoot. Sources say that Rajamouli, cameraman Senthil, the VFC team and AMD personnel have developed some innovative cameras that can be customised for the shoot.
Rajamouli is promising some spectacular and worldclass VR sequences that will be out a few weeks before the release of the main movie and these cameras are expected to help the team achieve that goal.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you