Team Baahubali is betting big on VR (Virtual Reality) experience and director S.S. Rajamouli has already announced the same during a media meet that was held a few days ago. The team is being aided in this endeavour by renowned technology giant AMD.
The team is reportedly using some special cameras for the VR shoot. Sources say that Rajamouli, cameraman Senthil, the VFC team and AMD personnel have developed some innovative cameras that can be customised for the shoot.
Rajamouli is promising some spectacular and worldclass VR sequences that will be out a few weeks before the release of the main movie and these cameras are expected to help the team achieve that goal.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans