It is a known fact that lyricist Madan Karky won huge applause for the kilkili language he wrote for Baahubali. This noted lyricist is one of the most talented technicians around in both Tamil and Telugu.
Latest update now is that Madan has been roped in work on Mahesh Babu’s next film which will be directed by Muragadoss. This news was revealed by Madan himself who also added that he has already written a wonderful intro song for the super star.
Shooting of this yet untitled film will go on floors from the 19th of this month in Hyderabad. Rakul Preet is the female lead.
— Madhan Karky (@madhankarky) July 13, 2016
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho