Now, the latest buzz is that Pete Draper, who earlier worked on VFX of prestigious Baahubali series has been roped in for this film. Touted as an underworld revenge drama, the film will be Rajini’s 161st film.
This yet-to-be-titled flick is produced by hero Dhanush under his Wunderbar Films banner. Keep watching the space for more details regarding this project.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time