Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is getting ready for a release on May 15th. The movie’s post-production works are going on now and a large part of the team’s resources are being consumed by the stunning visual effects in the movie.
Director Rajamouli is taking great care to avoid VFX mistakes. The director feels that the graphics in the movie should be so real that they cannot be identified by the common audience. Normally, graphics in regional movies have lots of errors and they can be easily identified as VFX shots. Baahubali team does not want this to happen with their movie and a lot of money is being spent by them to get this right.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie. Anushka and Tamannah will be romancing him and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the main villain. Arka Media is producing this two part mega budget film.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you