It is well known that the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion, the sequel to SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning, kickstarted in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. Team Baahubali shot several crucial scenes in the first part in Kerala’s Athirapally Waterfalls.
As per the latest reports, Rajamouli, along with his core crew, will soon visit several locations in Kannur, Kerala. Kannur has a rich legacy dating back to the Portuguese colonization. Apparently, the shooting will take place in the historic Kannur fort, built during the Portuguese rule.
Arka Mediaworks is producing this epic war drama and the movie is expected to hit the screens in 2017.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you