It is well known that the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion, the sequel to SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning, kickstarted in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. Team Baahubali shot several crucial scenes in the first part in Kerala’s Athirapally Waterfalls.
As per the latest reports, Rajamouli, along with his core crew, will soon visit several locations in Kannur, Kerala. Kannur has a rich legacy dating back to the Portuguese colonization. Apparently, the shooting will take place in the historic Kannur fort, built during the Portuguese rule.
Arka Mediaworks is producing this epic war drama and the movie is expected to hit the screens in 2017.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash