Thanks to the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning in all the languages, the film’s second antagonist Prabhakar, who played the ruthless warlord of the Kalakeya tribe, found nationwide recognition.
According to the latest report published by a leading media agency, Prabhakar is all set for his debut in the Malayalam film industry. There’s more to the revelry as Prabhakar will be joining forces with the Malayali superweights Mohanlal and Prithviraj in this film.
Apparently, Prabhakar will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in his Malayalam debut. The film will be directed by B Unnikrishnan, and the regular shooting will commence from November.
- Brahmin associations appreciate Balakrishna
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie