The period epic ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ is being shot at Ramoji Film City. Shooting of the film’s crucial war sequence is in full flow and both Prabhas as well as Rana are totally occupied with the shoot. These scenes are being shot under the technical supervision of some acclaimed international experts.
The movie is the baby of director S.S. Rajamouli and after the humongous success of the first part, the expectations on this part are significantly higher. The movie is going to hit the screens in summer 2017 in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. Keeravani is composing the music for this film and Arka Mediaworks is the production house.
‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ will be Tollywood’s most expensive movie till date.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?