The war sequence shoot of S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is in full swing and major sequences are being shot on the lead actors. These scenes are being supervised by an international team of action choreographers and they will be be the high point of the movie.
Prabhas and Rana are playing the two most important roles in this movie and Anushka will be seen as the Queen. Ramya Krishna is playing the role of Sivagami while Nasser and Sathya Raj are essaying the roles of Bijjaladeva and Kattappa respectively.
Arka Media is producing this movie and MM Keeravani is composing the music.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you