Of late, several national media houses have been reporting that Baahubali was first offered to Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan and that the film landed in Prabhas’ hands when Hrithik rejected the film.
In his latest interview to a national media agency, Baahubali’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda refuted the rumors and said that Baahubali was written keeping only Prabhas in mind.
The producer went on to state that the entire team could not think of anyone else but Prabhas for the lead role. Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 is all set to breach the 1,500 crore milestone by today.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you