Thanks to the humongous success of Baahubali, senior Telugu writer V Vijayendra Prasad has become one of the most sought after writers across the country. Several leading heroes and directors are willing to collaborate with this star writer.
According to a latest update, Vijayendra Prasad will be scripting for Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film. Vijayendra Prasad will be penning the story and screenplay for this film, which will be helmed by Atlee, the director of Vijay’s summer release, Police.
Leading Tamil film production house Sri Thenandal Films will bankroll this project and young composer Anirudh Ravichander will score the music. More details regarding this unique combo will be revealed in the coming days.
- Talented hero happy with his comeback
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Pawan’s London visit gets a tremendous response