Thanks to the humongous success of Baahubali, senior Telugu writer V Vijayendra Prasad has become one of the most sought after writers across the country. Several leading heroes and directors are willing to collaborate with this star writer.
According to a latest update, Vijayendra Prasad will be scripting for Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film. Vijayendra Prasad will be penning the story and screenplay for this film, which will be helmed by Atlee, the director of Vijay’s summer release, Police.
Leading Tamil film production house Sri Thenandal Films will bankroll this project and young composer Anirudh Ravichander will score the music. More details regarding this unique combo will be revealed in the coming days.
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero