SS Rajamouli’s earth shattering blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has fairies each and every box-offices record in Indian Cinema’s history. The film has already been declared as the highest grossing Indian movie ever in just 6 days and is inching closer to the magical 1,000 crores gross milestone.
In its first week in the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a humongous share of 117.13 crores and has emerged as all-time blockbuster Telugu movie. Below are Baahubali’s area wise 1st week collections:
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani