SS Rajamouli’s earth shattering blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has fairies each and every box-offices record in Indian Cinema’s history. The film has already been declared as the highest grossing Indian movie ever in just 6 days and is inching closer to the magical 1,000 crores gross milestone.
In its first week in the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a humongous share of 117.13 crores and has emerged as all-time blockbuster Telugu movie. Below are Baahubali’s area wise 1st week collections:
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?