The RTC X Roads in Hyderabad is considered a haven for the celebrations of all big stars’ films as it is termed as the cinema hub of Hyderabad, where all the films get a ‘main theater’ in the X Roads for the Nizam area. Whenever a star’s film releases in any of the X Roads’ theaters, the opening day looks nothing short of a grand festival, with fans’ hungama and even stars’ presence at the theaters.
There are close to 15 old and reputed cinemas in the X Roads like Sudarsan, Sandhya and Devi etc. Now, for the first time ever, Baahubali will be releasing in almost all the theaters in the RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. This is a never seen before feat even for a top star’s film and this shows the craze for the film.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed