The ace technician has his task cut out as the second part of the film has already started out rolling. Speaking to a leading daily, Sabu reveals that the set work in the sequel will be even more huge than Baahubali.
Reports suggest that Sabu has started working on a huge set and will showcase the Mahishmati kingdom in a more grand way in the sequel. Baahubali 2 is being made on a even more bigger budget than the part one and is eagerly awaited all over the world.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you