The ace technician has his task cut out as the second part of the film has already started out rolling. Speaking to a leading daily, Sabu reveals that the set work in the sequel will be even more huge than Baahubali.
Reports suggest that Sabu has started working on a huge set and will showcase the Mahishmati kingdom in a more grand way in the sequel. Baahubali 2 is being made on a even more bigger budget than the part one and is eagerly awaited all over the world.
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018