The ace technician has his task cut out as the second part of the film has already started out rolling. Speaking to a leading daily, Sabu reveals that the set work in the sequel will be even more huge than Baahubali.
Reports suggest that Sabu has started working on a huge set and will showcase the Mahishmati kingdom in a more grand way in the sequel. Baahubali 2 is being made on a even more bigger budget than the part one and is eagerly awaited all over the world.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you