The Baahubali storm has finally arrived. As expected, the film took a thunderous opening in both the two states of Andhra and Telangana. According to the latest report, the film has collected a total share of close to 24 crores in the two states on the first day.
This is a unique record as no Telugu film has done such a business ever before. The distribution rights were sold for some heavy duty prices and looking at the way the film is going, all those who have invested their money will be in a safe zone soon.
The film is running to packed houses and the overseas collections are also shattering all previous records. Arka Media has produced this magnum opus.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you