India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali is rewriting records all over. The Hindi version is also doing exceptionally well and even after the release of Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the collections are rock solid in all the northern territories.
As per the latest trade reports, the overall collections of the Hindi version have crossed the 100 Crore mark by yesterday evening. So far, the movie has collected 103.51 Crores with its Hindi version alone. This is quite an unbelievable number for any South Indian movie in Bollywood till now.
Directed by the genius S S Rajamouli, this film was also released in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you