Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s period drama, ‘Baahubali’, is currently under production. A number of important sequences were canned in Ramoji Film City over the past few weeks and a fresh new schedule is all set to begin in Kerala from Thursday (November 14th).
The production unit has already reached Kerala and all arrangements have been made for the film’s shoot. Prabhas and Rana will be seen as brothers in this big budget entertainer and Anushka will be seen as Devasena. Two making videos were released by the team so far and the response from the public has been terrific.
Arka Media is producing this film and the production team is targeting a 2015 release. M.M.Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you