Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s period drama, ‘Baahubali’, is currently under production. A number of important sequences were canned in Ramoji Film City over the past few weeks and a fresh new schedule is all set to begin in Kerala from Thursday (November 14th).
The production unit has already reached Kerala and all arrangements have been made for the film’s shoot. Prabhas and Rana will be seen as brothers in this big budget entertainer and Anushka will be seen as Devasena. Two making videos were released by the team so far and the response from the public has been terrific.
Arka Media is producing this film and the production team is targeting a 2015 release. M.M.Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you