Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in the period action drama, ‘Baahubali’. The movie is being directed by S.S.Rajamouli and the production team has been canning important sequences in Kerala. This schedule will end today and the unit will return to Hyderabad.
‘Baahubali’ is TFI’s most ambitious project ever and it is being produced by Arka Media banner. The film is expected to hit the screens in 2015 in multiple languages and a number of senior actors are essaying crucial roles in this movie.
M.M.Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- Rangasthalam is Ram Charan’s Swayamkrushi: Samantha
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood