Today, the team has landed in Dubai for a meet and greet session and this will be the film’s last promotional tour before the film releases this Friday. The magnum opus is releasing in over 7000 screens all over the world and is India’s biggest release to date.
The craze for the film has gone international and even foreign media is having a close look at this film which is India’s costliest project to date.
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
Articles that might interest you