India’s biggest movie event, the highly-anticipated theatrical release of Baahubali The Conclusion, is just a few hours away. The film was supposed to have its grand worldwide premiere in Mumbai tonight, with several Bollywood celebs attending it.
However, the film’s Hindi distributor Karan Johar took to his Twitter just a while ago and announced that the Mumbai celebrity premiere has been cancelled as a mark of respect to Bollywood star Vinod Khanna, who passed away this morning.
Meanwhile, the film will have several paid premieres in various screens in Hyderabad and other parts of the world tonight.
As a mark of respect to our beloved Vinod Khanna the entire team of Baahubali has decided to cancel the premiere tonight…
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) April 27, 2017
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you